We use our own and third-party cookies to optimize your experience on this site, including to maintain user sessions. Without these cookies our site will not function well. If you continue browsing our site we take that to mean that you understand and accept how we use the cookies. If you wish to decline our cookies we will redirect you to Google.
Already have an account? Sign in.

 Remember Me | Forgot Your Password?

Consumers Expect To Do More Online Grocery Shopping, Survey Reveals

June 29, 2015: 12:00 AM EST
Consumers in the United States are likely to buy more groceries online, according to natural and organic online grocer Door to Door Organics. Results of a survey of 1,100 online grocery shoppers revealed 54 percent of respondents said they had increased their online grocery shopping by an average of 29 percent, while fewer than 4 percent said they had decreased their online grocery shopping in the last year. In general, shoppers said online grocery stores accounted for 19 percent of their total weekly grocery shopping. Data revealed 23 percent of respondents said they do not buy fresh grocery products online. Among those who said they purchase fresh products online, 57 percent said they had been disappointed in the quality and freshness of the products at least once in the past year.
"Consumers Increase Amount Of Grocery Shopping They Complete Online", PR Newswire, June 29, 2015, © PR Newswire Association LLC
Domains
E-TAIL360
Themes
Customers
Geographies
Worldwide
North America
United States of America
Categories
Consumers
Market News
Trends
Developed by Yuri Ingultsov Software Lab.